ENVIRONET Archives

April 2004

EnviroNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Issues <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:52:46 +0300
I've now completed the first draft of Cyprus: the Environment. It can be
seen at http://www.bnellis.com/cypenv/

Although it is mostly aimed at the situation on this island, it is
applicable, at least in places, to many (most?) other countries.

Please note that it is not carved in stone: I'll be modifying many parts
of it in the next months and probably adding more pages. All suggestions
gratefully received, particularly if anyone notices any sins of omission
or commission.

Best regards,

Brian