EMBEDDEDNET Archives

April 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Susan Filz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Susan Filz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:50:59 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

As you know, we are trying to get the promotion for the IPC/FED 1st
International Conference on Embedded Passives out as widely as possible.
The event is scheduled for April 20-21 in Munich, Germany.  If you have
any customer or interest list for embedded that might help drive
attendance, could you please forward the event brochure to them.  Any
and all help would be appreciated.

The brochure on this event can be downloaded at:

http://www.ipc.org/calendar/fed_emb/fed_emb.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
847-790-5338.

Sincerely,

Jean Hebeisen

Director, IPC Designers Council and IPC Professional Development
Workshops