DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Andre Demers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:12:48 -0500
Arthur,

The sad thing is, that in general, I agree with the content of the article.
The free market should always rule.
But things change when they become personal and it is your job in the line
of fire.
It may not be the worst thing to happen, but outsourcing will have an impact
on many families lives in one form or another.
When you have been doing a job you enjoy for 20 years and you see it being
slowly
pried away, the frustration level jumps a notch or two since you feel
powerless
to stop it and change the tide.
I sense the same feelings about this subject when I read the other persons
replies/comments.
And I don't see it getting better anytime in the near future.
My turn to wear the aluminum foil hat .... <:{

Keep the faith ,

Andre Demers - C.I.D.
Summit Technologies Ottawa Inc.
329 March Road, Suite 203