DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:18:15 -0500
From:
Jilly & Andy <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jack,

Yes I understand perfectly. It was on my mind when I sent the article.

However, I tested a link and it wouldn't work - I subscribe to "The
Economist" and that gives me access to archives and magazine articles
through my subscription account and a password. It allows me to email
articles, but not to establish links to them. Maybe there's a waiting period
when a link becomes enabled, I don't know. This is the first time I've ever
done this. And a few people wanted to see the full article, so it was worth
a try. To be honest, I didn't think it would get past the DC LISTSERV.

Andy Kowalewski
5626 Preston Oaks Road #38D
Dallas. Texas. 75254.
United States of America