TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
Jeffrey Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:23:45 -0500
Actually the photo imagable mask should all be SMOBC due to the attach
of the solder finished during developing for that old technology.
Deposited masks did not have the issue and since the technology for
developing a SMOBC board with deposited mask had some issues, some OEM's
began to be specific on drawings for SMOTL.  We refuse any orders not
willing to be revised to SMOBC.

Jeffrey Bush
Director, Quality Assurance and Technical Support

                          76 Technology Drive - POB 1890
                             Brattleboro, Vermont 05302-1890
                                Tel. 802.257.4571.21 Fax. 802.257.0011
                              http://www.vtcircuits.com