TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:43:37 +0000
Hi everyone

Enough said - Dewey endorses the point I was trying to make in the first
place - and he is the customer, a very punny customer at that!

It's Friday and already gone 5.30pm and I have a full day of golf, followed
by rugby on the TV and I am gone..........

Have a great week-end everyone, enjoy

Graham Naisbitt