TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:31:52 -0800
        Hi Francois:
                        Wouldn't the law of diffusion allow the moisture absorbed inside the component start to reverse and come out when the component is placed in a dryer atmosphere? Gases must balance throughout the environment they are in. Moisture will diffuse into a component for as long there is more of it outside than inside.
                        Regards,
                        Ramon