TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
Hal Winslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:41:25 -0500
I seem to remember some calibratable torque drivers that would automatically
apply a paint mark after they tightened the hardware to whatever set point
you had.  Accomplishes everything in one quick operation.

Unfortunately I can't remember the brand that offered this option, but if
you start chasing down some of the more "luxurious" versions of torque
drivers I bet you will find this as an option.

Good Luck,
Hal