TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
Martin Butcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:27:42 -0800
We use Siemens equipment and it has the capability of recognizing "ink spot"
covering the fids.  We use cheap stickers to cover the fids on x'd out
boards and the equipment automatically skips those circuits in the panel.
Be careful of the sticker type though.  The vision system can pick up the
fids through some and will place components.