TECHNET Archives

March 2004

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:21:13 +0200
Which would be enough to make me lose all confidence in Apple Mac.
Dishwashers have water softeners which exchange calcium ions in youe
water with sodium ions. I, for one, would not wish to know that there
were trace quantities of hygroscopic and strongly ionic sodium
carbonate, sodium sulfate etc. on ANY electronics assembly.

Brian