EMBEDDEDNET Archives

March 2004

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-37 Sub-Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:41:01 EST
Kim,

I think there are separate committees for selecting the papers for each
presentation.  I know the German meeting has people from the IPC Suppliers Council
New Technology Committee, plus representatives from the FVD in Germany.  I do
not know the selection committee for San Jose.  Perhaps it is IPC staff alone.

My opinion is -- when in doubt, get an abstract into the committee, and tell
the truth about "whether the paper has been presented before".  I suspect that
a number of duplicate papers will qualify for both sessions -- let's see how
many abstracts each session gets.

Denny