LEADFREE Archives

March 2004

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Chuck Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:25:11 -0800
I don't know what the article meant by "Canadian, US and Mexican
environmental ministers" since the US does not have such officers. If
the article is correct it would most likely be the Adminsitrator of the
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Mike Leavitt or one of his
underlings. I am told that Leavitt is a lot smarter than his last
several predecessors (which isn't saying much).

Chuck Dolci