DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 11:15:27 -0800
From:
Bruce Fihe <[log in to unmask]>
To all IPC/DC members,

I have arranged for a couple of other group photos at PCB West. All
IPC/DC members going to PCB West, meet at the Premier Technology
Training booth (No. 628) during the Opening Night Reception. Anyone
interested in being in IPC/DC Rogue's Gallery photo, gather at the booth
at 5:45. I will post the results on the Premier website, and provide a
hi-res image for FTP download for those who want a copy.

Cheers,

Bruce

---
Bruce Fihe, C.I.D.+