TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 05:47:11 -0800
        Pankaj:
        That small potential difference will not damage anything. The
voltage needs to be well over 100 in order to start being a problem for some
devices. In my experience, voltages over 1000 volts are the ones that do
damages. Most of new devices are designed to withstand ESD damage to some
extent. Perhaps some will disagree with me.
        Regards,
        Ramon