TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:00:58 +0200
Bill

There's no real need, as I have an extremely effective Bayesian sorting
system for all e-mails. It sends each message to one of a dozen
mailboxes and all the junk directly to the Trash can. It takes no extra
time and all my Technet messages go automatically to the Technet
mailbox. The precision of this free software is amazing: it gets it
right ~99.8% of the time under normal conditions. The result is that I
don't have to read any spam or other junk, although I still have to
download it, hence my vituperation against bounces, much worse than
spam, for me.

Brian