TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Scott Lefebvre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:21:31 -0800
The article Steve mentions doesn't address existing equipment that has been in use.  I want to know how successful would it be to disassemble the wave and it's components that come in contact with the solder and have them reworked with Melonite.  I was also wondering if someone has done so, how much did it cost and was it effective.

Scott.