TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:40:38 -0800
Hi all,

No objections to Tuesday lunch came in, so we shall "make it so".

I have arranged a private shuttle to pick us up at the main entrance to the
Marriott near the flagpoles to take us to Downtown Disney at 12:00 noon.
Return trip time TBD while en-route. Cost of $40.00 RT to be split equally.
If 10 of us go, it's quite reasonable ($4.00 ea.) to save a 15 min. each way
walk. We'll go to "The Uva Bar" in the center of Downtown Disney. It's an
outdoor Tapas bar that serves cocktails. We met there last year and
acceptance was very good. It will be a plain white van with "Technet" in the
window. Please be there on time.

Wed. is an IPC luncheon (previous reservations/paid tickets required) where
our very own Jack Crawford has set aside a table for the Technetters. I
won't be able to make that one.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me
directly. Otherwise, we'll see you there!

Please stop by booth #1016 Austin American Technology for a visit while
you're browsing the show!

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
27291 Jardines
Mission Viejo, Ca. 92692

Phone:949-581-6601
Fax: 949-581-2448

WWW.QTA.NET

"All that is good is not embodied in the law;
and all that is evil is not proscribed by the law.
A well-disciplined society needs few laws;
but it needs strong mores."
William F. Buckley Jr.