TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Yehuda Weisz - Netvision <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:29:35 +0200
Hello to all,
While going through this long soldermask thread I could not help noticing reference to Dry Film Soldermask.
So, please let me rise a little subject from aside the point:

I was under the impression that it has gone almost extinct and everyone iis working LPI.
Am I wrong - is Dry Film still widely used ? For what applications ?

Thank you .

Yehuda Weisz
Tel: (972)-3-6342045
Cel: (972)-53-556897