TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:25:42 -0600
And other email forums too!

Committee recognition awards will be given at the Monday and Tuesday
Awards Luncheons.

At the Wednesday Committee Luncheon we'll put some table markers for
TechNet, LeadFree, Designer's Council, Environet and Compliancenet email
forums. It will still be open seating but this will help the forum
members identify their peers and will give folks a chance to put names
with faces.

We just got our latest registration numbers and attendance is really
looking good for the exhibits, professional development, conferences and
committee meetings!

Also, don't forget the special closing keynote speaker--Bill Nye, the
Science Guy. You've probably seen him on Discovery or Disney Channel
shows and you can see a humorous discussion of an experiment gone bad at
http://www.theonion.com/onion3629/bill_nye_killed.html. Attendance is
FREE and for this particular keynote you are welcome to bring the kids
but Tickets are required for this 2:30 Thursday afternoon event. Be sure
to pick up enough for everyone in your party/family FREE from any
exhibitor Thursday morning.

Jack Crawford
Director, Certification and Assembly Technology
847-790-5393
fax 847-504-2393