TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:18:30 EST
Well, it doesn't look like I'll be attending this year...major bummer...to me
at least. It seems that there's going to be a bunch of TechNetters attending
this year...sure wish I could be there. We only had four of us TechNetters get
together last year.

This year is going to be a good show from what I've read, the Printed
Circuits Expo, Designers Council, and APEX all in one...damn, I hate to miss that!!

Have a good time, and somebody has to take a digital camera with them and
take some pictures when ya'll have lunch or whatever. Send them to me, and I'll
post them on my page so those of us that aren't there can place a face with the
emails.

Oh well, maybe next year....

-Steve Gregory-