TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
"Douglas O. Pauls" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:41:50 -0600
As a suggestion to those who desire to meet each other, perhaps the IPC
staff would be kind enough to designate a couple of tables at the daily
luncheons as "Reserved for TechNet Group".  The lunches are usually pretty
good, though I occasionally wonder what kind of lawn clippings they serve
as salad.  It would give you all a good chance to network.

Doug Pauls

                      Ed Popielarski
                      <[log in to unmask]        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      OM.COM>                  cc:
                      Sent by: TechNet         Subject:  Re: [TN] Apex lunch

                      02/10/2004 10:44
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "TechNet E-Mail
                      Forum."; Please
                      respond to Ed
                      Popielarski

Got it. Will do! Looking forward to meeting you!

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
27291 Jardines
Mission Viejo, Ca. 92692

Phone:949-581-6601
Fax: 949-581-2448

WWW.QTA.NET

"All that is good is not embodied in the law;
and all that is evil is not proscribed by the law.
A well-disciplined society needs few laws;
but it needs strong mores."
William F. Buckley Jr.