TECHNET Archives

February 2004

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:44:52 -0800
Got it, will do, looking forward to meeting you!

Regards,

Ed Popielarski
QTA Machine
27291 Jardines
Mission Viejo, Ca. 92692

Phone:949-581-6601
Fax: 949-581-2448

WWW.QTA.NET

"All that is good is not embodied in the law;
and all that is evil is not proscribed by the law.
A well-disciplined society needs few laws;
but it needs strong mores."
William F. Buckley Jr.