TECHNET Archives

January 2004

Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:42:24 -0800
Hi Steve,

I'm honored to get a reply from such an esteemed member of the group!

We actually use the 2% formulation for that very reason - this is slightly
different from classic tombstoning - I have included some info. from the
vendor (which we implemented in our board and stencil design) as well as a
few pix of the resultant behavior in our design (can't imagine much
proprietary stuff could be pried from the top-down shot but please treat the
photos with discretion). Note component terminations... kinda look like
pontoons.

Best Regards,

Tom Ochenas
Process Engineering