TECHNET Archives

January 2004

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:59:18 -0800
Hello Sean,

I have read your reply to tony with regards to the test coupons.We are now
processing the anti caf material with our customer design test coupons.But
unfortunately we cannot fully test in house their test coupon since a
components parts is being soldered to the circuit. Is it possible to
provide me also the test coupon data .thanks

Regards,

Ricky Cadawan
R & D Department
Daeduck Phil. Inc.
Peza,Rosario Cavite
Philippines
Tel. # (046) 437-0747 loc. 319
Cel. # 09205916380

                    Sean Hill
                    <shill@TECHNI        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    TRON.COM>            cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [TN] thermal cycle coupons
                    TechNet
                    org>

                    01/08/2004
                    09:21 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "TechNet
                    E-Mail
                    Forum.";
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Sean Hill

Tony,

I have two types of daisy chain coupons for testing. The coupons are used
for testing CAF,ICDs and registration. We thermal cycle these coupons per
IPC-TM-650 number 2.4.13.1 up to 12 times.
We then inspect the coupons for Laminate degradation and ICDs. Our customer
uses these coupons for CAF testing and thermal cycles them up to 16 times.
If you contact me off line I could email
you the DXF file of the daisy chain coupon and provide more detail to the
test methods of these
coupons.

Best Regards,

Sean Hill