TECHNET Archives

January 2004

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:58:50 EST
Hi Carl!

I don't know about ADot Engineering, but if Onanon is the same Onanon I know
of in Milpitas, California they are a great company.

I used them when I worked for Smart Modular Technologies to re-score some
already loaded RAM modules when we discovered that the score depth wasn't deep
enough to snap them out of the panel (of course you only find these things out
AFTER you've populated them). I called a bunch of different board shops in the
area, and nobody wanted to touch them.

Onanon was the only company that was willing to help me out...

-Steve Gregory-