TECHNET Archives

January 2004

From:
Daan Terstegge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:36:03 +0100
Hi Edward,

Circuits Assembly Magazine published an interesting 3-parts series about the
wetting balance, which is a good followup to Bev's excellent explanation:
http://www.circuitsassembly.com/online/0308/0308wetting.shtml
http://circuitsassembly.com/online/0309/0309obrien.shtml
http://circuitsassembly.com/online/0310/0310obrien.shtml

Daan Terstegge