TECHNET Archives

January 2004

From:
Carlr Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:50:08 -0600
I have used KIC and ECD. I believe both are good systems and it depends
on what types of profiles and equipment you are using as to which one
can offer more advantages.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Hi Technet,

Some years ago I replaced my defective Supermole with a much cheaper
Temprec thermologger, but because of the feature-limited software and
the increased profile-control that we'll need with leadfree I'm
looking
again into the more advanced systems. The goal is of course to achieve
optimal oven-profiles on a wide variety of thermally demanding
products
with minimal efforts.
I'm looking for some input about the strong and weaker points of the
systems that are currently on the market, like ECD, KIC and Datapaq.
Anyone willing to share their experiences ?

Daan Terstegge
Thales Communications
Unclassified mail
Personal Website: http://www.smtinfo.net