TECHNET Archives

January 2004

From:
lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:19:02 -0500
Ernie

Have you considered attaching a dynamic strain gage to the board? In
fact, you will probably want to use several. You can then perform the
assembly process and record the stain history, perhaps on a pc. I used
this approach years ago measuring the strain on military electrical
equipment undergoing shock and vib testing.

Best regards

Lee