TECHNET Archives

January 2004

From:
"Morse, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:26:38 -0500
Joe,
We use OA flux and do not have a problem with SS screws.  Anyone else out there having a problem with OA flux and SS hardware? (Make sure they are SS and not Zinc Plated or something else.)

Latex mask is easy to use and we have found a mask that is not messy.
We apply it straight from the bottle or using a dispenser.

Kapton dots can also be used -- those are a bit neater, but, a bit more expensive.

Nylon screws do exist and we do not have problem with those going thru wave either.

-Carrie