TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
"Thompson, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:36:29 -0500
Brian:  For the record, Panasonic, along with most other TV manufacturers, eliminated lead from the panel glass some time ago.  When we did still use lead in the panel, I understand that it was in the 3% range.

I am now checking with out glass suppliers to obtain more detailed information and will hopefully be able to provide this soon.

David A. Thompson
Director
Corporate Environmental Department  3G-4
Matsushita Electric Corporation of America
One Panasonic Way
Secaucus, NJ 07094

TEL:  (201) 271-3486
FAX:  (201) 348-7686