TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
Carlr Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:49:22 -0600
All,
 So based on the information exchanged here would it be correct to say that a reason for the less than shinny solder joint from a wave process could be too much Tin depleted from the solder pot? If so then the frequency of solder sampling may need to be reviewed to verify proper metallic mixture resulting in a cosmetically appealing solder joints?

Carl

Ed,

I'm the "earlier contributor that stated" the phenomena... :)
We are saying and stating the same thing in both cases but somewhere
during the discussion we did missunderstand eachother... :)

I appriciate the responses... :)

Regards,
Sasha

Sasha Miladinovic - Production Engineering
Amersham Biosciences, PCB Production, Umeå
Tel:      +46 (0) 90 150 232
Fax:     +46 (0) 90 138 372
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

"Ed Popielarski" <[log in to unmask]>