TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:27:39 -0800
Ken,
You may want to log on to the DESSC site and down load MIL-PRF-123 (MLCC)
and MIL-PRF-49470a (Switch Mode Arrays) and take a look there for guidance.
Remember these specifications are mainly approved by the vendors so don't
be too surprised if a .1" long chip out is acceptable for power supply
parts. Perhaps another vendor is in order though as these sound like huge
chip outs that can lead to spectacular failures.

John Maxwell