TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:01:12 +0000
Fellow techies

As we rush headlong into the Christmas festivites, may I take this
opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a Happy, HEALTHY,
Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.

I do hope that Santa Clause is very kind to you.

I also hope you will enjoy the following Xmas prayers - with due deference
and humble apologies but they seem to be somewhat more applicable to the
modern world - shame that it is...

CHRISTMAS PRAYERS:

THE GIRLS' PRAYER
Our Cash
Which art on plastic
Hollowed be thy name
Thy Cartier Watch
Thy Prada Bag
In Harrods
As it is in Selfridges
Give us each day our Platinum Visa
And forgive us our overdraft
As we forgive those that stop us spending
And lead us not unto market stalls
But deliver us unto Louis Vuitton
For thine is the Gucci
The Dior and the Armani
For Chanel No.5 and Eternity
Amex

THE BOYS' PRAYER
Our beer
Which Cometh in Bottles
Hallowed be thy ale
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as we are in the Pub
Give us each day our daily beverage
And forgive us our spillages
As we forgive those who spillest against us
And lead us not into poofy wine bars
Or detract us from real ale
For mine is the bitter
The totty and the rugger
Forever and ever
Barmen

--
Regards Graham Naisbitt

Cell: 079 6858 2121
Office: +44 (0)1252 813706

Concoat Limited - Engineering Reliability in Electronics

NEW - HumiSeal 1H2O Bov Aerosol - NEW

Web: www.concoat.co.uk  and  www.concoatsystems.com