TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
"H. Molema" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:00:18 +0100
Hi Daan,

We use the Circuitworks Overcoat Pen for repair purposes but usually after
the boards are soldered so I don't know how it will behave during reflow or
wavesoldering.
It's very easy to use you only apply what you need and you don't need to
mix 2 components anymore
The TDS mentions that it meets the requirements of Mil-I-46058C (I'm not
familiar with this one) and IPC-A-610C and there seems to be a toll free
number you can call 1-800-TECH-401

Hope this helps

Happy holidays to everyone out there

Hilbrand