TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
"Crepeau, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:17:58 -0800
hi,

ah yes, s. gladstone.  i remember him well; unfortunately not everything he wrote.  my textbook of his is 'textbook of physical chemistry'.  what a terrific text.  this classic is on my bookshelf at home not at work.  i should have paid more attention the concept that you can't apply kinetics to changes in state.  oh well...

phil