TECHNET Archives

December 2003

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:46:59 +0200
Yordan,
I do have experience with solder wave, only with HASL, but I presume the
rules are the same:
-usually the analyses is done to indicate more than 10 materials such as
Copper, Gold, Antymony, Iron,Silver etc.Those have high influence on both
metling point and solder joint quality.Limits on such material are really on
low level.
- Concerning Pb - Sn : usually only one of them is analysed, the second
stated by ballance to 100% .
The results concerning Pb-Sn are OK, but what with other stuff???
Edward