TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
"Fineline Circuits, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:24:20 -0500
David:
Our cam dept prefers the customer give us the bumped up soldermask rather
than 1:1 because they already are burdened with a lot of other design
checks. It seems like the fabricators are taking in a lot more design
issues/responsibilities in the name of helping  out the customers. Also one
less step for cam to do hopefully speeding their work especially quick
turns.

Sona