TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:27:34 -0800
        Many people will not like the main reason as to why we are so far
behind in technology. In my opinion it is the unions. In a state that I do
not want to mention there is an old steel factory with WWII technology. All
because the union wants to preserve jobs.   If everything was up to the
unions, we would still have scores of people in a room manualy switching
phone calls.
                                 Hope I did not offend too many union
members.
                                        Regards,