TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
Cal Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:55:50 -0500
One Disclaimer!!! My contacts have suffered severely since 2000 and I have
tried to keep up with them.

Guy is right:

Kimball Electronics
652 N Five Mile Rd.
Boise, Idaho 83713 United States
Tel:  (208) 322-0500
Fax: (208)322-0573

and....

Applied Electronics
3132 Brown St.
Boise, ID 83714
(208) 344 - 2015
www.aec-remote.com

and....

Electronic Controls Company
833 West Diamond Street
Boise, ID 83705
Karen Campbell
(208)395-8005
www.eccolink.com

These are companies I was able to come up with.  I visited their website for
current information and verify they are still around. Unfortunately I do not
know contacts personally or if they are hiring.

cal