TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:42:01 EST

MEETING OF THE SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER
OF THE IPC DESIGNERS COUNCIL

Date: Tuesday, the 2nd of December, 2003
Where: Connies in Derby
Time: Networking 6:00pm

Topic: Holiday Get Together with CT Chapter of the SMTA
We originally scheduled a pointed discussion with political representatives
from the state of Connecticut. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts, we
had to postpone this topic until sometime in 2004.

In place of the scheduled topic, we felt it best to take advantage of this
joint meeting with the SMTA and look at next years schedule as a group. This
will enable us to plan meetings in 2004 that better reflect the needs of both
groups.

The board of directors has developed a preliminary set of topics to start the
discussion off. We are hoping that feedback from the group will help finalize
the list.

         Host: The meeting will be hosted jointly by the SMTA and the
Southern New England chapter of the IPC Designers Council.

Please confirm your attendance by contacting Kathy Murphy (Vice President
SNEC) by end of business day Monday 12/1/03. Confirm by e-mail at

Directions to Connie’s Restaurant:
Take Route 84 to Route 8 South.
Take Route 8 to Route 34, towards Derby (left off exit).
Make a right turn at the SECOND traffic light.
Connies is one block, on the right.