TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
Phil Nutting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:08:52 -0500
John,

I find that playing music (genre dependant on mood) in my office helps to mask all the "chaff" coming from the production floor.  Sometimes being able to close the door is a wonderful thing.

Talk shows are on my list of not acceptable forms of "background" as it is too easy to listen and stop thinking about the task at hand, but then I have a hard time with walking and chewing gum... I'm a guy and can only serial process.

Phil