TECHNET Archives

November 2003

From:
Charles Caswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:14:37 -0600
Does not necessarily need to be hi temp. The distance from the main PWB to those solder connections in most cases would be sufficient to dissipate enough heat to prevent reflow. And if they do reflow the pins are held in place on the daughter board by the clips and at the main board by the through holes.