EMBEDDEDNET Archives

November 2003

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Chet Palesko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:23:23 -0600
I will be unable to attend the planning meeting in person, but will be
available for telephone discussion if desired.

If you are all interested, I will volunteer to develop and provide a
section on embedded passives cost modeling to be used for the workshop.
Thirty minutes to an hour would probably be adequate.

Thanks -

Chet Palesko
Answer Systems North America
Phone : (512) - 402 - 9943