DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jim Thornhill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Thornhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:28:49 -0000
Have a look at FR4 spec sheets. From what I remember
from a while ago, FR4 stands 20-25KV through a 1.6mm (1/16")
thick board. You should have no problem as long as there are no Vias
or other holes in the vicinity. PCB manufacturers should be able
to send you a spec sheet or do a Google search.

Jim Thornhill