TECHNET Archives

October 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:47:00 -0700
                Kessler:
                        There are software packages that can list all parts
and when clicking a specific part will turn to a page where details about
the part such as when it was purchased, location in the warehouse, cost per
unit, for what program.and so on..... Each slot of the warehouse shelves can
be label alphabetically.  Use double letters such as AA, AB, AC  or A!, A2
to add more labels for the slots in the shelves. If your outfit is small,
pay visits to small warehouses and ask them for the software that they are
using or what ever size your company is.
                Regards,
                Ramon