TECHNET Archives

October 2003

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:22:30 -0800
        This is the way to go. Camera magnification scope system works the
best. There are many companies that do that. It is a good idea to mount the
system on a X Y over head system, so that the operator can move the camera
over the components on the board instead of moving the board. It will
provide also a wider working throat  In this manner the inspection system
can be mounted over the assembly line, such as in between chip shooter and
pick and place or pick and place and reflow oven.
        Regards,
        Ramon