TECHNET Archives

October 2003

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:05:46 +0200
Listening with great interest. THIN layer of tin over nickel, what a situation! If the nickel has degraded too, I just wonder how on earth it can be  restored. The guru advices are many, hope one or the other will work. Please, let us know who got beer for the rest of his life...

Ingemar Hernefjord
Ericsson Microwave Systems