TECHNET Archives

October 2003

From:
Ofer Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:50:38 +0200
Sorry for the late response - just returned from a vacation and trying to
find myself between over a hundred mails.

However, there is a group in IPC working on definition of a calculation and
declaration methods of hazardous materials contained in electronic products.
The group leader is [log in to unmask]