TECHNET Archives

October 2003

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (KC/EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:05:07 +0200
Great! Knew there would come a worthful reflexion from Cyprus! Now, we have reason for doing some more investigation. Thanks a lot, Brian. Nothing changed, for me you are always the cyprus(means copper)doc.
Best regards
Ingemar