DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:50:26 +0800
Bill,

Even though I caught the news update of the fire on our TV in Singapore,
the impact is just as if it is happening locally. The firemen struggling
their might against that towering inferno and the houses being burnt
down flat is very heartbreaking.

How I prayed that a thunderstorm can appear out of nowhere and drown the
fire. I earnestly prayed no further death will be reported.

Regards,
Wee Mei